We reserve the right to update and revise these Shipping Policy and Guidelines without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. Please make sure that you review it frequently as anytime you place an order with BEST DEAL GRAPHICS & PRINTING the current Shipping Policy and Guidelines will apply. After your order is produced at BEST DEAL GRAPHICS & PRINTING you may be able to either pick up your order with your own courier or yourself, or take advantage of our delivery service. BEST DEAL GRAPHICS & PRINTING ships all packages via Fedex/UPS. Our standard shipping level is Fedex/UPS Ground, but you may elect to use an alternative method of Fedex/UPS shipping during the ordering process. Our shipping charges are based on the rates charged by Fedex/UPS as they may vary from time to time. Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge. Please contact our customer service for more information regarding Saturday shipping. All orders are shipped FOB shipping point, which means ownership and risk of loss transfers to you once we deliver the print products to our shipping carrier. If you elect to pick up your order, ownership and risk of loss will transfer to you when you (or your agent) take possession of the order. If you take advantage of our local delivery option, ownership and risk of loss will transfer to you when you (or your agent) accept delivery, or when we leave the order if delivery without a signature has been authorized. Unfortunately, we cannot use a customer's personal account with Fedex/UPS or any other carrier. The estimated delivery time for any given shipment will vary according to the method of shipping you choose and/or by your location. Please note that although we make an effort to meet the estimated delivery times, because we use a third party shipping service we are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If you have time sensitive materials, please make sure you allow sufficient time to receive your order.
- We do not guarantee delivery on the date indicated. Also, when estimating your package arrival, the timeframe denoted on the shipment does NOT include the day of pickup by the carrier or the order turnaround time.
- If you select a shipping service level other than Fedex/UPS Ground the delivery date will correspond to the service level chosen. Again, the delivery date does not include the day of pickup. If you select 3 Day Select, 2nd Air Day, Next Day Air, or some other Fedex/UPS special delivery level (or their equivalent) this means that Fedex/UPS is guaranteeing its shipping service within the time period selected. Note that only these special accelerated shipping services are guaranteed by Fedex/UPS within the Fedex/UPS time frames given. Fedex/UPS Ground is NOT guaranteed to deliver within the estimated arrival time.
- Your estimated shipping time is in addition to the order turnaround time you selected during the order process. Add the turnaround time and estimated shipping time together to estimate the actual delivery date.
- If you have dated or time sensitive material please plan accordingly; leave plenty of time to receive your order. We strongly suggest that in such circumstances you do not rely on Fedex/UPS Ground delivery.
- Our shipping process cannot generally accommodate the aggregation of multiple print orders for shipping purposes; each discrete product ordered will be shipped separately, will require a separate shipping charge, will have its own estimated shipping time, and may arrive on a different date to other products you have ordered. If you are ordering multiple products, it is possible that these may also require different production sites and the estimated shipping time may vary for each separate product. If you are ordering a specially priced package of products, there will be only one shipping charge incurred, however, the individual products may be shipped separately and arrive at different times. If the receipt of multiple products is time sensitive please plan accordingly as we cannot guaranty that multiple product orders will be received on the same delivery date.
LIMITED GROUP SHIPPING
For certain limited product lines we are able to consolidate multiple orders for group shipping. The Product Builder page will indicate if group shipping is available on your product order.
- The following rules apply to group shipping orders:
- Orders must all be placed at the same time;
- Maximum run size per order
- Group shipping must be designated at time of order;
- All orders must be same product type;
- All orders must have same turnaround time (NOTE: Same day turnaround is not available on group shipping)
- Each order must be for the same quantity (e.g., 1,000 business cards);
- Order must go to same address;
- Order must have same contact person.
- Choosing group shipping may add at least one day to your chosen turnaround time. Please factor this into you order time.
- If one or more jobs in the group of orders designated for group shipping is delayed, for any reason, all jobs within the same group will be held and delayed until all jobs are complete. We recommend that you do not choose group shipping for any job that has a time sensitive deadline.
- The due date for all jobs designated for group shipping will be determined by the time of the final approval of the last approved job within the group. If an order for six jobs is placed on a Monday and they are designated for group shipping, but one or more of the jobs are not approved until Wednesday, then the turnaround time and due date will be calculated as if all jobs were approved on Wednesday.
- Once a group of orders has been designated for group shipping we cannot release any part of the order from the group for an alternative mode of shipping (earlier or later).
- A change to the shipping service or address can be made through the link on the site up to the point of bindery only.
We recommend that you do not choose group shipping for any job that has a time sensitive deadline.
Orders that exceed size or weight limitations for the selected delivery level may be divided into multiple boxes. Your order conformation and/or product tracking information will reflect the number boxes you can expect for your order. If your order is divided into multiple boxes, each box will incur a separate shipping charge and we cannot guaranty that all of the boxes will be received on the same day.
Please verify that your payment information has been correctly entered. Shipments may be delayed because of improper credit card information and we are not responsible for any delay or loss associated with this.
Holidays may affect and delay your shipping times. Please take holidays into account when estimating your package delivery time.
If a package is not delivered due to a customer refusal (which would include a failure to pick up the product from Fedex/UPS, if applicable) or an error made by the customer, e.g., not submitting the proper shipping address, it may cause the package to be reshipped (with the corrected address if applicable), and you will be charged an additional shipping fee for this reshipment. You may also incur additional fees as a result of the inability of Fedex/UPS to deliver the order, as well as return fees. Even if you decline to have a product reshipped, you will continue to be responsible for the product cost, original shipping and any additional fees incurred as a result of the product being returned, and you consent to these fees being charged against the credit card used for the transaction.
If, after placing an order, you wish to change the shipping address you may do so up until the time the order is out for delivery. Each time that you request that we intercept and transport an order to a new shipping address (i.e., other than the one currently chosen) you will incur an administrative fee $ 50.00 (Fifty Dollars) as well as any increases in the shipping fees and other charges Fedex/UPS may impose. You consent to these fees and charges being charged against the credit card used for the transaction.
We will make every effort to adhere to the estimated shipping schedule and delivery date for your order. However, equipment failures, technical problems, shipping delays and other problems beyond our control may delay the printing and delivery process. Under such circumstances rush charges and other production fees may be waived or refunded as applicable, however, such delays are not grounds for cancellation of an order. By placing an order with BEST DEAL GRAPHICS & PRINTING you are agreeing that we are not responsible or liable for, and no refund, cancellation or credit will be due as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
Please take note that if you choose a residential address as your delivery address Fedex/UPS will typically not require a signature at the time of delivery and the package may be left at the address. If you require a delivery signature, please contact Customer Service.
LOCAL PICK UP AND DELIVERY
We reserve the right to update and revise these Pick-Up and Local Delivery Guidelines without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this page. Please make sure that you review it frequently; anytime you place an order or otherwise use the BEST DEAL GRAPHICS & PRINTING website the most current Pick-Up and Local Delivery Guidelines will apply.
When you place an order, if pick-up is an available option for the product, you will be able to choose pick-up from within the shipping options you are offered. If you choose this option, the product will be available for pick up when the status of the order (on our website) changes to O.K. for Pick-Up and/or we you send an email advising you the order is available for pick-up. Our pick-up hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If you choose the pick-up option please be prepared to provide a copy of your order confirmation as well as a personal I.D. For your protection, we must reserve the right to refuse to turn over any product to anyone who cannot provide a copy of the order confirmation and/or adequate identification. PLEASE NOTE: Unless you make suitable arrangements with us in advance, we will not permit your customer to pick up your order.
Pick-up orders will be held for no more than thirty (30) days after the order status changes to O.K. for Pick-Up. An order not picked-up within 30 days is subject to disposal. BEST DEAL GRAPHICS & PRINTING will not provide a credit or refund for orders that are disposed of because they were not picked up within 30 days.
BEST DEAL GRAPHICS & PRINTING is not responsible for any problems that are the result of delayed delivery or delivery failure (e.g. loss of business or customer). If you need to have your order by a specific time, we strongly recommend that you plan accordingly: choose the appropriate turnaround time and either elect to pick up the order or select the appropriate Fedex/UPS overnight delivery option that can meet your schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: local delivery is not available for drop shipping to your customer; we only deliver to your location.
We reserve the right to withdraw, or change the terms of pick-up and/or local delivery (including changing the eligible delivery zones) at any location without prior notice.